CEP 3.1 is the latest live build.
CEP 3.1 is such a large update to CEP 3, that we are no longer in the "3.0" version.
Download link: CEP 3 The Community Expansion Pack | The Neverwinter Vault
Haks are identical to the previous version, with the addition of cep3_heads.hak that should be placed above cep3_phenos.
There is additionally a new tlk file called cep3.1.tlk
- wbwxh_t_011 and wbwxl_t_011 fixed nodes thanks to Pstemarie.
- cep3_reforge.hak - complete fixes by Pstemarie for naming conventions to prevent errors.
- Griffon Flags 1-3 were fixed, an old unseen issue since CEP 2.65.
- Placeables.2da changes (dupes of Griffon Flags fixed)
- The Lich King Armor made by Stonehammer has gone through the clean models software, and also prepped for fancy maps (but not enabled in CEP 3)
- cep3_tiles.hak had a weird desert tile set bug, that has since then been fixed. for 3.04
- racialtypes.2da was pointing to a wrong 2da file rac_feat_aas.2da to the right now race_feat_aas.2da
- racialtypes.2da had some buggy columns on the drider, wemic, brownie rows that has been fixed. These races are still not playable intentionally.
- racialypes.2da has been merged with its .35 version as a new row was added (favorite enemy)
- dk_fireplace placeables were removed as model was missing (issue from cep 2.65)
- cep3_phenos.2da were fixed, some issues with the swimming type.
New hakpak added to seperate all CEP 3 heads. Hak is called cep3_heads.hak - You can read about the hak order under installation.
The following new damage types has been added, this is also for resistances and immunity types. There are premade scripts to incorporate them in an easy form here CEP 3 Scripts: Weapon VFX & Damage Type - Neverwinter Nights 1: EE - nwn.wiki
The .2da files are incorporated into cep3_2das.hak and below you can also see which .2da files were modified.
Associated 2das for the new damage types are the following:
- Faerun Guards (CCC September 2022, Stonehammer)
- Thibbledorf Pwent (Shemsu-Heru)
- Umber Hulk & Wyvern overrides (Txpple)
- Pit Fiend override, and 2 different Pit Fiends (sword, unarmed, 2 swords, Txpple)
- Dark One (December 2016 CCC: Far Realms and Beyond, Shemsu-Heru)
- White Walker (Shemsu-Heru)
- Vampire models (Cervantes Creature Catalogue)
- Baelnorn and Revenant models (Cervantes Creature Catalogue)
- NPC Overrides (CCC February 2015, Repairs, Remakes, Shemsu-Heru)
- 4 Drow Male and 4 Drow Female models (April 2013 CCC, Drow stuff, Merricksdad?)
- Githzereai and Gityhanki creatures and Vlaakith (February 2023, Planar Invsion CCC, Shemsu-Heru)
- NWN 2 Balor model (Txpple)
- NWN 2 Creatures: Bat, Giant Spider, Glow Spider, Dire Rat (Txpple)
- Graz'zt, Asmodeus, Nalfeshnee, Yochlol creature models (March 2023, Corrupting Evil CCC, Shemsu-Heru)
- 2 Succubus (March 2023, Corrupting Evil CCC, Stonehammer)
- Ancarion's Skin Mesh Animals, labelled as "Skinmesh:" - includes bears, dogs, wolves, and more.
- Black Rider's Cave Troll (marked Troll: Cave Troll)
- Miqail's pillar replacements has been incorporated into cep3_facelifts.hak
- Txpple's Target Dummy override has been incorporated into cep3_facelifts.hak
- Minas Tirith Throne (labelled: Chair: Throne Minas Tirith)
- Torch model override
- Sword of Kas (Longsword)
- Holy Avenger 5th Edition (Longsword) By WouldBeBard
- BG3 Sword of Justice (Longsword, Greatsword)