- wbwxh_t_011 and wbwxl_t_011 fixed nodes thanks to Pstemarie.
- cep3_reforge.hak - complete fixes by Pstemarie for naming conventions to prevent errors.
- Griffon Flags 1-3 were fixed, an old unseen issue since CEP 2.65.
- Placeables.2da changes (dupes of Griffon Flags fixed)
- The Lich King Armor made by Stonehammer has gone through the clean models software, and also prepped for fancy maps (but not enabled in CEP 3)
- cep3_tiles.hak had a weird desert tile set bug, that has since then been fixed. for 3.04
- racialtypes.2da was pointing to a wrong 2da file rac_feat_aas.2da to the right now race_feat_aas.2da
- racialtypes.2da had some buggy columns on the drider, wemic, brownie rows that has been fixed. These races are still not playable intentionally.
- racialypes.2da has been merged with its .35 version as a new row was added (favorite enemy)
- dk_fireplace placeables were removed as model was missing (issue from cep 2.65)
- cep3_phenos.2da were fixed, some issues with the swimming type.
New hakpak added to seperate all CEP 3 heads. Hak is called cep3_heads.hak - You can read about the hak order under installation.