The effects of many feats are hardcoded into the engine. Some were decoupled in NWN:EE and will be noted as such or have ruleset.2da items so the ability can be altered or balanced differently (but not at it's core altered entirely).
Categories of feat:
- Hardcoded Active - Is a hardcoded active ability such as FEAT_KNOCKDOWN. May be tied to a particular class line as well or alter effects if used by a PC or NPC.
- Hardcoded Passive - Has a hardcoded in-game effect such as +1 AC from FEAT_DODGE. May be tied to a particular class line as well or alter effects if used by a PC or NPC.
- Hardcoded Other - Has a hardcoded in-game change but no direct passive bonus as such, and may be referred to specially, such as Metamagic feats.
Ones not listed here:
- Scripted Ability - Linked to a spells.2da entry and thus entirely scripted
- Partially Scripted Ability - Linked to a spells.2da entry but has some hardcoded elements (eg; uses/day of Turn Undead or Bard Song)
- Thematic/Script Only - Does nothing, is there for helping the PC understand their race or class, or only checked for in scripts.
A hardcoded active (or toggleable) ability such as FEAT_KNOCKDOWN. May be tied to a particular class line as well or alter effects if used by a PC or NPC.
These cannot be altered by scripts (although NWNX or ruleset.2da may be able to alter them).
|feat.2da ID||Feat Name||Usable as Item Property?||Effects||ruleset.2da lines||Description and Notes|
Active feat with an impossible to replicate 2 "subfeats"; Called Shot Legs and Called Shot Arms. Using the feat ID (5) with ActionUseFeat randomly chooses which to use and you can't specify which one with that script command.
Called Shot: Legs. This applies two separate effects if it successful:
Called Shot: Arms. This applies one effect if it successful:
All the effects stack as per being usual negative effects. Immunity to that effect type stops it. The effects can be found via. scripting (GetFirst/NextEffect).
CALLED_SHOT_TO_HIT_MODIFIER = -4
CALLED_SHOT_EFFECT_DURATION = 24.0f
CALLED_SHOT_ARM_ATTACK_PENALTY = 2
CALLED_SHOT_LEG_ABILITY_PENALTY = 2
CALLED_SHOT_LEG_MOVEMENT_PENALTY = 20
|6||Cleave||Semi-active feat (automatically triggers). In melee allows an additional attack against an enemy in range when your target is killed by you. Happens only once per "round".||NUM_CLEAVE_ATTACKS = 1|
Will add an additional attack and apply a -2 to hit with all attacks while active. It specifically only works with ranged weapons except Light Crossbow and Heavy Crossbow (which is hardcoded, although all ranged weapon lines are!)
|RAPID_SHOT_TO_HIT_MODIFIER = -2|
|feat.2da ID||Feat Name||Usable as Item Property?||Effects||Description and Notes|
|2||Heavy Armor Proficiency|
|3||Light Armor Proficiency|
|4||Medium Armor Proficiency|
|feat.2da ID||Feat Name||Effects||Description and Notes|