CEP 3.04 is currently in development and has not been released yet.
Expected release will be around the time that NWN:EE patch 35 goes live.
- wbwxh_t_011 and wbwxl_t_011 fixed nodes thanks to Pstemarie.
- cep3_reforge.hak - complete fixes by Pstemarie for naming conventions to prevent errors.
- Griffon Flags 1-3 were fixed, an old unseen issue since CEP 2.65.
- Placeables.2da changes (dupes of Griffon Flags fixed)
- The Lich King Armor made by Stonehammer has gone through the clean models software, and also prepped for fancy maps (but not enabled in CEP 3)
- cep3_tiles.hak had a weird desert tile set bug, that has since then been fixed. for 3.04
- racialtypes.2da was pointing to a wrong 2da file rac_feat_aas.2da to the right now race_feat_aas.2da
The following new damage types has been added, this is also for resistances and immunity types, you can look at the .2da for reference when scripting.
Reference .2da can be found in the cep3_2das.hak and the .2da file itself is called iprp_damagetype.2da you can also look at the sheet below.
- Stonehammer's Faerun Guards (CCC September 2022)
- Shemsu-Heru's Thibbledorf Pwent
- Miqail's pillar replacements has been incorporated into cep3_facelifts.hak
- Txpple's Target Dummy override has been incorporated into cep3_facelifts.hak
- Minas Tirith Throne (labelled: Chair: Throne Minas Tirith)
- New torch model override