CEP 3.02 also has a heavily modified folder structure (and hak structure) to make it easier and a bit more modular.
No content has been removed.
The picture above is how the new structure looks.
Please see the installation page, for how to install and how to upgrade from a previous CEP 3 version.
The following items added to CEP 3.02
New Playable Races:
Keep in mind these are NOT sub-races, and therefor you can also make restrictions in the toolset for these races, (make an item only usable by drows or tieflings, for instance)
- Darkseid (by Stonehammer)
- Thanos (by Stonehammer)
- The Thing (by Stonehammer)
- The Incredible Hulk (by Stonehammer)
- Trio Nefarious (by Merricksdad)
- Wendonai Balor (by Merricksdad)
- Ancarion Bugbears 3E
- Txpple's Giant Statue Parts and Golem head
- Stonehammer's Statues from the November 2021 CCC
- Project Q Thrones Jet Black and Red Quartz (labelled as Chair: Throne, Jet Black Q and Red Quartz Q
- Project Q Swirling Portals labelled as Portal: Swirling
- Project Q Carpets labelled as Carpet: Q, Medium/Large
- Winternite's Scimitars (Twinkle, Icingdeath, Drow Scimitar and Orcrist)
- CODI Samurai Robes
- The Lich King's armor including Frostmourne and Shadowmourne in different variations, Greatsword, Longsword, Bastard sword, and for the axe Greataxe and Dwarven Waraxe. (Armor by Stonehammer, Weapons by Winternite)
- CEP Weapons as usable weapon feats (thanks to DM_WISE)
- All bonusfeats usable in toolset, can be added as item properties (thanks to Shadoow)
- Eld@rion's rug overrides
- Eld@rion's sand and grass for tropical tileset overrides
- A few redundant files were removed.